About California Labor Law Poster
Labor law posters – the way your business can stay in legal compliance. This task is made simple by using the California State and Federal Complete Poster by LaborLawCenter™.
By choosing this all-in-one state and federal labor law poster and placing it in a visible location for your employees to see, you are taking the necessary steps to satisfy your company’s employment workplace posting requirement.
Unfortunately, by failing to hang the proper state and federal workplace postings – the proper labor law posters – you may face legal consequences. There are various citations imposed by the US Department of Labor (DOL) if the appropriate labor laws are not posted, one of which is “contract sanctions may be imposed” if the EEO is the Law information is not displayed.
The all-in-one California State and Federal Complete Labor Law Poster is the easy solution to take care of this legal obligation. And if minimum wage is on your mind, this poster covers it too. The California Labor Law Poster contains both the current California State Minimum Wage Poster as well as the current Federal Minimum Wage Poster. Want to download and print? Consider the Printable California State and Federal Labor Law Poster with a 12 month update service.
California Labor Law Mandatory Requirements:
- Transgender Rights in the Workplace
- Paid Sick Leave
- Discrimination Notice
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee
- Family Care, Medical, and Pregnancy Disability Leave
- Unemployment Insurance
- CALOSHA – Health and Safety Protection
- Access to Medical and Exposure Records
- EDD Notice to Employees
- Workers’ Compensation
- Payday Notice
- Time Off to Vote Notice
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Whistleblower Protection Act
- California No Smoking Poster
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act – Updated 04/2016
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act – Includes 08/2016 Update
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law – includes GINA
- Federal Minimum Wage – Includes 08/2016 FLSA Nursing Mothers & Overtime Rule
- USERRA – Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA – Job Safety & Health Protection
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice
Information taken from: https://www.laborlawcenter.com/california-labor-law-posters/